Water Bead Pick Up Game08:30
Today we made up a fun new game with water beads! We wanted to see which different tools we could use to pick them up and which would be the most effective. Water beads are so slippery that it was hilarious fun to play with them this way, you've definitely got to take up the challenge at home!
What you'll need:
This post is part of a Tools for Learning series, look at all of these great ways to play with tongs and fine motor tools!
- Matching Easter Eggs Sensory Bin from Life Over C's
- Painting Sugar Letters from Still Playing School
- Fine Motor Long Vowel Activity from Learning 2 Walk
- Alphabet Water Sensory Game from Mom Inspired Life
- Create CVC words using Fine Motor Tools from Adventures of Adam
- Pom Pom Color Match Game from Raising Little Superheroes
- Small Eraser Fine Motor Sort from Line upon Line Learning
- Plastic Egg Fine Motor Activity from Something 2 Offer
- Water Bead Pick Up Game from Play & Learn Every Day
- Bead Necklace Fine Motor Practice from Schooling a Monkey
- Intrinsic Hand Muscle Strengthening with Tongs from Sugar Aunts
Follow Play & Learn Everyday's board Play & Learn Everyday - Crafts and Activities from the Blog on Pinterest.